Dear Tavistock Farms Neighbors,
The Tavistock Farms Board of Directors along with PMP are monitoring recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as those of federal, state, and local officials regarding the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. It is the goal of the CDC to slow the transmission of the virus in our Community and region. We are taking the following actions to prepare for and mitigate Community transmission of COVID-19:
Residents Services and Association Administration
- The PMP Management Office is closed to walk-in traffic, but our managers and support are working. Please email your community manager email@example.com or call 1-800-336-8009. This policy is in place until further notice.
- Most services available at the Management Office are also available online for more information at www.Tavistockfarms.org .
- Pool Pass and Swim Team registration – To Be Determined
- Annual Meeting – To Be Determined
- Design Review Application assistance – Submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. The committee is capable of reviewing applications electronically.
- Farmhouse rental reservations – Farmhouse Closed until further notice
- Trash/recycling services – Continues. Bulk pick up has been discontinued at this time.
- Resale packet ordering – website www.condocerts.com
- All community events have been canceled until further notice.
- Tot lot and tennis courts: The Association’s outdoor amenities, such as tot lot and tennis court, have not been and will not be disinfected for COVID-19. Please be aware that viruses have been found on surfaces 3 days after contact. The HOA cannot disinfect these outdoor surfaces. Following Loudoun County’s lead, all outdoor amenities are also closed. Any continued use is at your OWN RISK.
- The next Board of Directors meeting is scheduled April 20th, 2020 We will update the community on the status of the meeting.
- All Committee meetings have been canceled.
- Each individual needs to do their part to slow the spread of COVID-19. These are some of the recommended actions you should take:
O Educate yourself and your family regarding the Coronavirus. Conditions are changing daily. Stay informed.
O Avoid close contact with others, especially people who are sick. Keep a 6-foot zone of space around you. Avoid small and large group settings.
O Cover your cough. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands.
O Clean and disinfect frequently touched items.
O Wash your hands frequently for 20 seconds using soap and warm water. Use sanitizing gel when soap and water are not readily available.
O Know the signs and symptoms of COVID-19. If you are showing symptoms, call your doctor before seeking testing and treatment. Stay home and self-quarantine if mildly ill.
O Create a household plan in case of illness.
- Conditions, concerns, and actions related to COVID-19 are changing daily. The Tavistock Farms Board of Directors along with PMP will continue to monitor and update its actions accordingly. Further updates to the community will come via email and posts on the community website.
- Tavistock Farms is a wonderful Community because of its people. As your Board Representatives, we strive to keep the Community safe and well informed.
We know this is a challenging situation and we will continue to provide the Community with updates as they become available.
Stay safe, take care of yourself and your family.
The Tavistock Farms, Board of Directors